This is a universal seat runner for either Right hand Drive or Left hand Drive T2A/T2B models .
These are different to the other bay seat runners we sell reasons you would require these are listed below .
- If you wanted to fit an Earlybay drivers seat into a late model bus so any bus from 1976 to 1979
- It is hard to get Earlybay front wheel tubs so people have been known to fit the latebay wheel tubs and these have a very flat profile (See photos below ) so the original earlybay runners would need to be modified to fit (With these no modification is required)
- If you are looking at fitting big wheel tubs for lowering the bus then flat runners/modified runners will be needed .
The seat runner comes with flat teeth unless you request which hand drive you require and we will set the teeth for you , we also sell a cheap tool that can help with setting the teeth . See the drop down menu on this item .
Options in the drop down menu will be ,
- Flat seat runner
- Flat seat runner with tool
- Seat runner setup for Right Hand Drive
- Seat runner set up for Left Hand Drive